Wednesday, July 7, 2010

About I am in need of an endocrinologist in the suburbs of Philadelphia, who work with Type 1 Diabetes

I am in need of an endocrinologist in the suburbs of Philadelphia, who work with Type 1 Diabetes.?
I would prefer no one affiliated with UPENN or Jefferson Hospitals. My current endo left to begin research. I am type 1 and would like to work with a doctor to regulate my diabetes and get me ready to become pregnant. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Diabetes - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Look in the yellow pages under "Physicians & Surgeons MD - Endocrinology & Metabolism". They should all be listed there, and you can call their offices to check their affiliations. It's great that you're being proactive about this, by the way. Many women just get pregnant and then have to deal with the pain of miscarriage because their bodies weren't in good enough control yet.

Read more other entries :